Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stash Update

I can't believe I forgot to include my stash update, especially since I did really, really well this week.  Yipee!!


Stash Update: 1/9/12 - 1/17/12
  • Purchased:  2.75 yards of Butterscotch & Roses for a double Irish chain quilt that I'm getting ready to cut into in about five minutes.
  • Used: 8.75 yards - Holy Cow!  My Full House quilt and mug rug  are done for our January Schnibbles assignment and I just finished the quilt for my little niece.  The new pattern, called Pretty in Pink, will be available next week and I'll share pictures soon!
YTD: + 2.13 yards 


It's a good thing that I had two big finishes this week ... because I have a whole fat quarter stack coming in next week ... because I joined another quilt-a-long.


Katy at I'm A Ginger Monkey is hosting a "Swoon-Along."   We're all making the Camille Roskelley Thimble Blossoms quilt, SWOON!  I'm loving this group because the goal is to just work at your own pace and upload pictures as you finish.


If you'd like to see everyone's progress so far -- there are more than 400 participants!! -- click the button below or on my sidebar to view our Flickr group.






For more information on how to join in the fun, just visit Katy's blog.

No comments: