Sunday, May 20, 2012

Stuck!

I'm making great progress on my AYOS project for May ... or at least I was until I finished my 8th block this morning.  I've made four pairs of matching blocks ... and I love how they turned out!



But, I can't figure out for the life of me how I want to finish the center!  Any suggestions??  Right now I'm leaning towards maybe white and dark brown ...

I've decided to deviate from the pattern with my sashing ... so hopefully by the time I've finished I'll find some inspiration for the center!

Linking up this week with ...

2 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I like all of them - is your center going to be the same pattern? If so - then I would mix blue and browns.... but I have been known to do the wrong thing LOL

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

nothing is wrong...anyway you want it is right. simply a *design opportunity*!