Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!



Hope you're enjoying a beautiful day with your loved ones!  I had a wonderful lunch date with the two wonderful men in my life, and I'm happily sitting down to an afternoon of sewing on a new project using some yummy new{-to-me} fabric ...

Oasis by 3 Sisters for Moda

... which means that the t-shirt quilt is all finished!  Hooray!  Pictures are coming tonight once hubby comes home and can hold the quilt up for me!

*    *     *     *    *

As a special Valentine's Day gift, I'm offering my blog readers a Buy-One-Get-One-Free deal on all of my patterns.  This offer is valid unitl 02/28/13.
  • If you're purchasing from the Etsy shop, purchase the pattern of your choice, and leave me a note in the Notes to Seller box with the pattern {of equal or lesser value} that you'd like to receive.  I'll email both .pdf patterns to you within 24 hours, but usually much sooner!

  • If you're purchasing from the Crafsty shop, purchase the pattern of your choice and send me an email at Poplun{at}gmail{dot}com with the pattern {of equal or lesser value} that you'd like to receive.  I'll email the second pattern as a .pdf document within 24 hours, but usually much sooner!
Thank you for being such great readers and happy sewing!!

No comments: